You’ve tried to come up with a good HIPPA form, but still miss important segments. The new patient intake sheet just doesn’t have all the necessary and important information needed to bill patient statements or file insurance. Not to mention your insurance verification sheet has fields on it you never use. All of this resulting in madness, day after day. Time to change directions…
HBS has forms necessary for any audiology practice. We have a full range of forms from custom super bills to HIPPA privacy policies, to Medical Records Release forms, we’ve got it all. We offer them as an a la carte solution or as a set. Let us know how we can help your office with our custom audiology forms.
Having the proper forms with the proper information is dire! Knowing all the proper codes are there, necessary signature lines are easily detectable, and new patient intake forms are full and complete offering a successful and easy flow for your staff.
A La Carte SERVICES
- Insurance Verifications
- Billing diagnostic claims
- Billing hearing aid claims
- Billing patient statements
- Insurance pre-certifications
- HBS offers a flat rate on allowables (including hearing aids)
- Custom super bill
- Custom new patient intake sheet
- Insurance verification form
- Medical Records Request/Release
- Custom referral form
Save Money with our Bundled Solutions
- Controlling A/R
- Consulting/Insurance advising
- HIPAA compliance training for entire staff
- Office Audit - HBS comes to your office and educates you on all insurance processes and an office walk through for HIPAA compliance.
- National Provider Identifier Number (NPI)
- Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH)
- CAQH re-attestation
- Re-validations MCR & commercial insurance companies
- Contract & fee schedule review
Package services save money
OUR MOST POPULAR PLAN
10 insurance verifications
10 patient statements
A/R monthly spreadsheet report
Follow-up on unpaid claims
Submit claims to insurance carriers
Post insurance payments
ALL BASIC PLAN OPTIONS INCLUDING
15 insurance verifications
15 patient statements
2 hours consulting
ALL ADVANCED OPTIONS INCLUDING
Unlimited insurance verifications
Unlimited patient statements
4 hours consulting
Re-validation on pre-contracted commercial payers
$50 discount on credentialing fee for new payers*
7 office forms - Custom form set
Required On-Boarding Meeting
One-time on-site fee for any plan (includes travel).
HBS will come to your office for a discovery meeting and learn trends of your claims submission, volume and invoicing needs, ensuring office paperwork is HIPAA compliant, any billing concerns you have right now, basic front desk how-to’s, front desk processes, verification of insurance processe, and finally we’ll set up processes between our office and yours to ensure success from A to Z.
Receive $500 off when scheduling a boot camp at the same time as your On-Boarding Meeting!