There are outstanding balances on your A/R reports, but you don’t know how get to get paid. You’re pretty sure you submitted your claim properly, but how can you be certain it went through? Was the HCFA form filled out correctly when the claim was filed? Furthermore, you’re concerned with not having had HIPAA compliance training in over a year, and you just don’t know where to turn.
HBS is happy to tackle all of your challenges. We pull A/R reports and collect on unpaid balances for you. We educate you on general insurance claim submission to ensure proper claim handling, and check to be sure all your office forms are HIPAA compliant. We take the guess work out of insurance processes & procedures and give you back peace of mind, knowing this part of your business is being well managed.
We put money back in your pocket by controlling your A/R. When we educate you on insurance processes and procedures, we’re giving you the power to understand how to process claims correctly, and get paid faster. The HIPAA compliance training we offer is good for a year and needs to be done annually. Are you due? We’re here for that too.
A La Carte SERVICES
- Insurance Verifications
- Billing diagnostic claims
- Billing hearing aid claims
- Billing patient statements
- Insurance pre-certifications
- HBS offers a flat rate on allowables (including hearing aids)
- Custom super bill
- Custom new patient intake sheet
- Insurance verification form
- Medical Records Request/Release
- Custom referral form
Save Money with our Bundled Solutions
- Controlling A/R
- Consulting/Insurance advising
- HIPAA compliance training for entire staff
- Office Audit - HBS comes to your office and educates you on all insurance processes and an office walk through for HIPAA compliance.
- National Provider Identifier Number (NPI)
- Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH)
- CAQH re-attestation
- Re-validations MCR & commercial insurance companies
- Contract & fee schedule review
Package services save money
OUR MOST POPULAR PLAN
10 insurance verifications
10 patient statements
A/R monthly spreadsheet report
Follow-up on unpaid claims
Submit claims to insurance carriers
Post insurance payments
ALL BASIC PLAN OPTIONS INCLUDING
15 insurance verifications
15 patient statements
2 hours consulting
ALL ADVANCED OPTIONS INCLUDING
Unlimited insurance verifications
Unlimited patient statements
4 hours consulting
Re-validation on pre-contracted commercial payers
$50 discount on credentialing fee for new payers*
7 office forms - Custom form set
Required On-Boarding Meeting
One-time on-site fee for any plan (includes travel).
HBS will come to your office for a discovery meeting and learn trends of your claims submission, volume and invoicing needs, ensuring office paperwork is HIPAA compliant, any billing concerns you have right now, basic front desk how-to’s, front desk processes, verification of insurance process, and finally we’ll set up processes between our office and yours to ensure success from A to Z.
Receive $500 off when scheduling a boot camp at the same time as your On-Boarding Meeting!
“Will my office receive proof showing we’ve taken our HIPPA compliance training?”
Yes. HBS is happy to present a Certificate of Completion once training is completed.