Finding time. Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists spend countless hours trying to bill claims and call for pre certifications for patients. Insurance verifications alone can be an entire morning event on hold sometimes. The challenge becomes time and utilizing every moment in a cost effective way.
HBS takes on the dreadful duties of billing claims and verifying insurance benefits for you. This allows you to focus on your practice and patients. We organize your concerns, set direction for a solution, and deliver quality services to each of our clients.
Where do we start!?! You’ll be working with a team who understands time restraints and form completion. You’ll see your A/R reports decrease as payments increase. We give you peace of mind and deliver results.
A La Carte SERVICES
- Insurance Verifications
- Billing diagnostic claims
- Billing hearing aid claims
- Billing patient statements
- Insurance pre-certifications
- HBS offers a flat rate on allowables (including hearing aids)
- Custom super bill
- Custom new patient intake sheet
- Insurance verification form
- Medical Records Request/Release
- Custom referral form
Save Money with our Bundled Solutions
- Controlling A/R
- Consulting/Insurance advising
- HIPAA compliance training for entire staff
- Office Audit - HBS comes to your office and educates you on all insurance processes and an office walk through for HIPAA compliance.
- National Provider Identifier Number (NPI)
- Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH)
- CAQH re-attestation
- Re-validations MCR & commercial insurance companies
- Contract & fee schedule review
Package services save money
OUR MOST POPULAR PLAN
10 insurance verifications
10 patient statements
A/R monthly spreadsheet report
Follow-up on unpaid claims
Submit claims to insurance carriers
Post insurance payments
ALL BASIC PLAN OPTIONS INCLUDING
15 insurance verifications
15 patient statements
2 hours consulting
ALL ADVANCED OPTIONS INCLUDING
Unlimited insurance verifications
Unlimited patient statements
4 hours consulting
Re-validation on pre-contracted commercial payers
$50 discount on credentialing fee for new payers*
7 office forms - Custom form set
Required On-Boarding Meeting
There’s a one-time on-site fee for any plan (includes travel).
HBS will come to your office for a discovery meeting and learn trends of your claims submission, volume and invoicing needs, ensuring office paperwork is HIPAA compliant, any billing concerns you have right now, basic front desk how-to’s, front desk processes, verification of insurance processes, and finally we’ll set up processes between our office and yours to ensure success from A to Z.
Receive $500 off when scheduling a boot camp at the same time as your On-Boarding Meeting!
“If my office only needs insurance verification, do I still need an On-Boarding Meeting?”
No. Good question! An On-Boarding Meeting is not necessary for insurance verification services only.
I’m credentialed with BCBS, but don’t see myself on their participating provider list. Why?
Being credentialed & being contracted is NOT the same. Call us today & we’ll help you become a participating provider appearing on their lists.